We're a magical bunch down at Shepley Library!
Become a library volunteer
Libraries are at the heart of communities and allow local people to access a range of services, including books, free time on computers and information about services.
Every library and volunteer is different, but typically library volunteers:
- Help customers with checking books in and out.
- Help customers get online.
- Organise or help set up for events.
- Do storytelling for adults and children.
- Help with craft activities, family history and much more.
- This is an ideal role for: Anyone with a passion for books, looking to gain new skills, work with a wide range of people or who are passionate about helping this valuable community service.
Time commitment: Whatever you can offer!
Training: You will receive full training and support to undertake this role and also be able to access additional training if you want to develop your skills
Apply now or find out more
If you’d like to find out more about volunteering opportunities, please call in at Shepley Library;
or email: email@example.com