Date(s) - 13/12/2017
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Shepley Methodist Church
Benefits of joining a WI:
- Get to know like-minded women in your community
- Membership of your WI and access to county/island federation and national events
- At least 11 monthly WI meetings plus the opportunity to take part in any additional events, trips, clubs and activities your WI may run
- 8 issues a year of the WI membership magazine, WI Life
- Regular newsletters and mailings to keep you up-to-date with all the news and events from your federation and the NFWI
- Have your voice heard – make a real impact on local, national and international issues
- Opportunities to learn, develop and pass on new skills
- Be a part of something special, the WI is the largest voluntary women’s organisation in the UK
- Use your membership discount on a wide variety of courses at Denman, the WI’s own residential college in Oxfordshire, www.denman.org.uk
This information is regularly updated, however meetings, times and venues can be subject to change and therefore it is advisable to contact the local federation to confirm the meeting details if you wish to visit the above WI.
The venue above is the place where the WI meets and postal correspondence of any kind should not be sent to the venue as it will not reach any of the WI members and upsets the venue owners.